Our program features and benefits include, but are not limited, to*:
- Professional Liability (incident-sensitive) coverage for injury to residents
- General Liability coverage for injury to non-residents
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability coverage by separate limit
- Defense Costs Outside of Limits for most coverages
- Disciplinary Proceedings Defense
- Coverage for Medical Director within scope of employment
- Coverage for Students in a formal training program at your facility
- Coverage for Barbers and Beauticians for resident services
- Good Samaritan Acts included within the definition of Medical Services
- Blanket Additional Insureds
- Options for Excess Limits up to 10M/10M with ability to sit over Auto and Employers Liability
- Options for Punitive Damages
- Options for Evacuation Expense
- Options for Deductible and SIR choices, including first-dollar
- Options for ERP and Facility Runoff coverage
- Options for Occurrence form coverage
- Options for Workers Comp, Property and Auto packages
K&B underwrites the program on behalf of an A.M. Best “A+” rated insurance carrier.
Find out how we can help your clients mitigate risk and insure against loss.
Please give us a call at 855.883.6306, complete the form on this page, or look at our territory map to locate an underwriter near you to find out more about the K&B difference and how to partner with us as a broker.
*These descriptions of coverage features within the DigniCARE program are given as a summary only and may differ from policy to policy. You must consult the actual terms, conditions and exclusions of your DigniCARE policy or quote in order to determine coverage details.